Write for us
We’re always on the look out for new writers willing to share their knowledge. If you’re interested in writing a guest post for This Web Guy, please complete the form below – please read the guidelines first to make sure you have what it takes to contribute:
Guest Posting Guidelines
- All posts must be over 700 words, in some cases it can be less if the topic doesn’t as many words. We prefer to have awesome shorter articles than very large articles that have been bulked up with text that’s not needed.
- All links within the post will have the no follow tag applied, you can only place promotional links in your author bio (these will be followed).
- Obviously the articles cannot be scraped or re-hashed versions of other articles; only 100% unique articles will go live. Once an article goes live it will be checked weekly for duplicates, if you have re-posted the article elsewhere we will take your article down. We will monitor articles for duplicates for 1 year after being set live.
- All writers must monitor their posts for a few weeks after being set live and respond to any comments.
- Once an article has been submitted to us, and goes live on the site it is then OUR property – with your author bio attached including links to your site.
If you agree to the above guidelines please fill in the short form below, we will then get back to you within one day to say if we like the sound of the proposed article – at this point we will give you more information about getting your article online in the quickest time possible.